Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Snapbacks no Fitteds.


( By the way these are my next snaps, so dont even think about it.)

People always ask me why I dont wear fitteds. My answer simply is that I just prefer snapbacks. They just feel more me. They have a certain shape to them, and you can bend the brim up without ruining the hat, like you would do for fitteds. Plus, I think the snaps just look way better than a fitted back. I mean sure fitteds are more abundant, and they have alot more of them than snaps, but that also makes it more likely that someone will have never seen your snapback let alone have it. Plus Snapbacks are for snapback people, meaning they would only look right with a snapback and not a fitted (like myself). Did I mention that I dont do team snapbacks. I just think they are too main stream. Like oh yeah nice hornets snapback my cousin has the same one. Brand snapbacks just have that exclusive feeling. I mean sure anyone can get a brand snapback, but they are limited, while team snapbacks are abundant. If you see a Mishka Death Adders snapback on their website, and you sleep on it, dont expect it to be there next month. And once they are gone then you wont be getting one. Another great example is a supreme snapback. Have you seen one? Exactly. You just know the fitteds box logo ones. I have 6 snapbacks and counting. This is all I have, and all I will ever get.

1 comment:

  1. you kno what i might just think about it now try me bro

    ReplyDelete