Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hot days, long nights.


(My outfit will be like the guy in the middle)

Summer is coming up soon, and I think I know what its in call for. I love the shorts above the knees I have to say. Done right, it will look amazing. Urban Outfitters has some great shorts above the knee. I will wear them with a nice flannel and boat shoes. To complete this look I will have to loose the snap back. This is a kind of "English" type look.Put on some Ray-Ban Classic Wayfarers with some nice indie hair, amazing. Plimsoles will also compliment the look (no socks). If I want to get Hypebeast, then I will wear some nice cut off shorts with either a graphic tee, or an open flannel with a graphic tee, and some nice low top heat and my snap backs. My two looks for summer will look great and keep me cool while staying true to myself and my style. Im excited, and will start to make purchases. The only thing I really need are the above the knee shorts, I have cut off shorts and flannels in abundance. Oh, and the sound track for my summer will be Summertime! by The Drums.

No comments:

Post a Comment