Sunday, April 11, 2010

Knowledge is both the pen and the sword.

So, Im sitting here getting ready for school. We have a uniform unfortunately, it is a true blue collared shirt and our choice of either black or khaki pants. I wear my uniform shirt with all 3 buttons buttoned, and my black hot topic rude fit jeans (super skinny). I need khaki levi 510s in my life. However, I make due. I also wear a black American Apparel cardigan on cool days. I like to rotate the heat I wear on my feet too. I mostly wear my Sb Marshalls, or my atomic reds, but I also wear my black and white Lakai telfords and my tan moccasins on my comfortable days. Since I have gym, I wear a snapback on everyday of the week (sometimes I dont wear it on Wednesdays because I dont have gym) because my hair would get all muffed up. Next year Ill be wearing my hair out in my indie style everyday haha. Ah, if only we could wear cutoff shorts on these 140 degree days we have been experiencing lately. Anyhow, Fridays are uniform optional days. These are the days I really get to stretch my closet to its limits. Since, there arent really any fly people in my school (besides my group of close friends) it isnt really hard to shit on people. On Fridays, we become a sight to behold.

No comments:

Post a Comment