Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Beach Bum

Me and my good friend were talking at Urban Outfitters, and we both agreed that Tank Tops for summer will be great. On the spot, I just went in and named what I think is a great outfit. The Tank Top will be bright with some designs on it maybe, Im not sure, I would love to find a acid wash looking one. So, it will be that, and a nice thin cardigan (open of course) with cut off shorts heat on my feet (also Plimsoles, and possibly boat shoes) and a snapback with the brim bent up (all my brims are bent up, but just to complete the image), or I can also wear my fedora (the type with all the edges rounded up. I hate the Micheal Jackson looking one. Mine is like the one Kid Cudi always wears.) I can even just wear my hair out. Ah yes, I can see it now, and the perfect thing is that no one is wearing it down here like how I want to, so it can be my "thing". I need to start buying some soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment